My First Blog Post!

My First Blog Post



    Hi. My name is Emmanuella, and I am a teenager. I am what some people may consider a recluse or a hermit, this is because the first years I can remember of my life were spent on a very secluded mansion. 

I was shy and very introverted, now I can say that I can be a talkative depending on who I'm talking to. A few years ago, I started reading novels (romance novels)  but this doesn't allow me to have a clear view on real life. Even though I believe that even the wildest tales has a kernel of truth in it.

 Everyone knows real life can be depressing for the majority of the population, so it's easy to live life through fiction. So, I've decided to learn about life and share my thoughts and experiences and try to influence the world in my own little way. I have a big personality and will come up with a lot of awesome ideas and you can follow me to see it.

   So, for my first Blog Post. I am going to share my thoughts on a tiny part of an enigma called Human Nature.

   I go on the Internet and see drama fights and different ways people express their opinions and thoughts. A person could go mad if he/she tries to control what people think of him/her because no matter how hard you try, you can't control everyone, you can only control how it gets to you.

  Human Beings are very contradictory, in that we sincerely tell you to do something but will fight you for doing it. (Warning : I can go off track sometimes so forgive me 😉) The way to combat that part of the world's opinion is to;

1~ say your opinion, speak your mind but don't do it to intentionally cause conflict, we have enough hate in the world honestly.

2~ Speak your mind out of humility. Whatever you think you've said, others have said it before you. There is nothing new under the sun.

3~ Speak your mind in conviction because you are being watched for weakness.


  I hope this helps you today. And contrary to what you think, I am not a goody-too-shoe... I am not sure if that's how it's said. Lol. I am unconventional and speak in weird ways. This is all I'll say for now.

  Comment on what you think of this, and do not be scared to give opinions of what I should talk about next time in the comments section. Thanks. 

Comments

  1. It's a good piece.. I'm looking forward to see more on your blog most especially controversial ones in order to create room for interactive session

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post manny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020. A MYSTERY CLOUDED YEAR. AN IDIOSYNCRASY..

WHY YOU SHOULD INCREASE YOUR SOY INTAKE IN 2020