2020. A MYSTERY CLOUDED YEAR. AN IDIOSYNCRASY..


2020. A Mystery Shrouded Year



Holla my loves. It’s so good to be back y’all, I have missed my dear readers. First off, I know an apology is due; I am so sorry that I left everyone hanging for a year. I am so sorry, my lazy ass has gotten up and said “MATOE MUST COME BACK!”.
My name is Emmanuella and I’m a youth who loves to muse and take others along with her on the journey. It has been so long. A lot has changed and happened, for everyone too I’m sure. It‘s a new year and you all are working on your resolutions and goals, I hope because January is almost over. Wink.

As I mentioned already, we’re in the long-awaited year 2020 which in the Jewish calendar is the year 5780; a year of new                 beginnings. It’s a new decade, a new season in the history of the world. It’s a special year for me, I’m not going to tell you why though…hahaha. This year is avant-grande, not an anomaly as Internet believes. Many people don’t believe that the year is prophetic but then I can’t judge. In my view, this year is a year of turbulence yet a year of rest. The Internet is raging with different kinds of opinions.  
I’ve seen people predict some really terrible things. The world might be shaking but then, do we really have to shake along with it? Let your heart rest on God’s promises and be at peace. Classic example is Jesus on the boat with His disciples in the bible, there was a storm and his disciples were so scared but Jesus was sleeping. They woke Him up asking Him whether or not He cared if ‘they’ (the disciples) died. Jesus did not sleep because HE was tired or uncaring but because the nature in Him was one of Peace, the peace of God. He’s the Prince of peace, this is the year that nature should be formed in our souls. The nature of Love.

 This year is shrouded in a lot of mystery I tell you. A lot of people are angst and there is an awful cacophony of words and events that is not making people feel safe. Even the weather seems like a harbinger of ubiquitous instability. Right we’re not safe but we must remain equanimous and pray. 2020.
I want to hear what we think about the year 2020 in the comment section below. It felt really lovely to put together this post because it’s really not as specific as I’d have liked but it’s an icebreaker. I can't say I'm rusty but I'll definitely do better with my next post. See you guys soon in my next post which is bound to come soon. Thank you muchachos and God bless your hearts. XOXO.
Much love from Manny Sophia.


Comments

  1. 2020
    Hmmm
    I dont really hace anything as to how it would be but i know one thing is most important this year which is FOCUS on the things that matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello manny
    Thanks for the encouragement
    Looking forward to see what u post in subsequent times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog Post!

WHY YOU SHOULD INCREASE YOUR SOY INTAKE IN 2020