2018. A YEAR OF BLOCKBUSTERS. 2019. A YEAR OF MORE!!!

BUSTED!!! TOO MANY MOVIES!



  Last year was something else guys, there was a big event almost every month that made us laugh and cry. But the ones that really got everyone moving were the movies. Movie after movie, it was like the Domino effect, all tripping our brains (if that makes any sense). There was even a list, let me state a few that I can remember and you tick off the ones you have watched;

  • Black Panther (Wakanda Forever!)
  • Avengers: Infinity War ( BAM!)
  • Incredibles 2 
  • Deadpool 2
  • Aquaman (Hottie... wink)
  • Grinch
  • Star Wars: A Star Wars Story 
  • Venom
  • A Quiet Place
  • Oceans Eight (RIRI)
  • The Meg 
  • Bumblebee
  • Braven
  • Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse
  • Ant Man and the Wasp
  • Uncle Drew
  • Crazy Rich Asians
  • Game Night
  • Quiet Place
  • The Commuter
  • A Star is Born
  And so on, I cannot state them all, but these seem to be among the most popular and talked about even till this year. The Nigerian cinemas must have made a lot of money of us last year and are about to make even more. You may want to consider working in one.

 You all have opinions of the best movies  you can share them in the comments below but my opinion, not only because it made me cry then re-watch, then cry some more but because it also won Best Movie Awards is ... Avengers: Infinity War!




This movie made me re-watch old Marvel movies again just to piece together the characters that came together to fight Thanos.  It was like the rounding off of an era. Besides, it is one of the most expensive films ever made and it was the fourth film and the first super hero film to gross over $2 billion worldwide, breaking numerous Box Office records and becoming the highest grossing film in all of 2018. I mean it even received a nomination for Best Visual Effects at the 91st Academy Award. The sequel Avengers: Endgame, is set to be released; April 26, 2019 ( oh thank gosh!Can't wait!).

Those movies definitely broke records, yet we are going to be blown away by the movies coming out this year. It gives me the shivers. Just what are we going to be hit with. Here are a few blockbusters created to blow us away; 



                                                                     
                          Star Wars:    "The Rise of the Skywalker" .. This is Awesome  ! 


                                    Oh my sweet tooth, I can't wait. She looks like a female                                            Chris Evans !!!! 



            Awwww. He found love, I'm referring to the dragon though.


                         
           Saw a clip of this on Instagram and I got excited. This is the real deal.



   I guess they'd finally turn every childhood cartoon we watched into a movie. But I am curious though. Who's going to be ALADDIN?



               
              Lion's King-  Simba has never looked so cute yet feral. Who else can't wait to hear those classic songs ? And what Simba now sounds like.




     A movie with Rebel Wilson in it, yes! And Liam Hemsworth shirtless,     double Yes!!!



                                   And our pets make an epic return....!!!!




And here we have the winning sequel: Avengers Endgame. 

 Now you have an idea of much of excitement we are anticipating and this is the tip pf the iceberg
... I mean whaaaat?! The movie industry in 2019 is about to take us all on a really tall ride. Bam! And I believe you can't wait either. 

You might have observed that it's only American movies I have been talking about. I'm sorry, that's what I grew up watching and I'm sorry if you were hoping for a little Korean or Indian there. Wink. 

  Thank you guys for reading this to the end. It is an exciting time when I get to write to you guys and you can actually put down in the comments what next you might want me to write about next. I love you guys. Don't forget to check out my other posts and share this one to all your movie watching friends. XOXO. 
         Yours Truly. Manny. 

Comments

  1. C'mon Manny u forgot 'GOT' Games of Throne.... Season 8 is coming through lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH! Forgive me for skipping everyones Go-to series.... my bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it Romantic is my go to romance movie, goofy(check) Liam Hemsworth shirtless (double check) and Rebel Wilson in a musical 🤯🤯🤯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real.. it is ridiculous...and I could not stop watching that final song as the credit rolled.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog Post!

2020. A MYSTERY CLOUDED YEAR. AN IDIOSYNCRASY..

WHY YOU SHOULD INCREASE YOUR SOY INTAKE IN 2020