CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?


VALENTINE IS HERE!

Hi guys, Manny here wanting to talk about Valentines day! I can see the posts, the memes, the statuses already.  Some people are like this... Like me...






Haha, classic. But, before I go into anything, I wanted to state the actual story of Valentines day. It all began with a man named Valentine...(Snore!) ... OOPS! I'm awake! So, actually no one really cares about that guy anymore but now Valentine is all about LOVE! Or so they say, I think it means different things to different people. To some, it is chocolate, and to others wine and dinner at a fancy restaurant but for some others it goes a little bit like this ...


Yass! As I said, it means different things to different people. I might live under a rock but I think it''s not just me noticing when I say that Nigerians are not really focused on this Valentines day because it is being overshadowed by our coming Elections. Well, isn't it sucky timing?
Don't say I said so but I feel like some relationships might get into trouble from the pressure of the coming elections. Not a prophesy! Just a passing thought. But I feel like even if you aren't going out on a big fancy dinner, you should at least get Bae or Boo something to get us through this times. If you get him/her the right thing, I guess your relationship might survive through this week (Uhmm maybe). Okay. Speaking of which, I'm actually the last person you should meet on this Valentines topic because I have zero experience. Don't make me feel weird about it. 


So, are you thinking of getting a present for Bae? Are you clueless about what to get Boo? Well, I think it's time for a Google Search. But I gladly helped you do it because I have nothing else to do. And first off, I'll give something to you guys to have an idea of what you need to get Bae for her undying love, and because you guys are usually stuck with that responsibility ( I couldn't care less about Val presents except for chocolates)

  1. First on the list, guess...? Nah never mind. It's Human Hair! Ladies adore it and you should probably put it on your shopping list.
  2. Makeup. Original makeup stuff that will make them look like Instagram models. Ehen. Like that.
  3. Shoes and Bags! Designers! Omo! WOOOO! "Na she go dey beg you to stay if you get am".
  4. Top notch natural hair products. Your Bae most probably joined the "#Teamnaturalhair movement", and unless you want to see her sad face every time her hair is not turning out as she'd like, you might wanna consider getting her stuff that will help her journey. On the bright side, you'd have a girl with amazing hair.
  5. This last one is just a summary of what I've been saying. If you don't want to stress yourself, just give her money!!! Let her go do what she wants to do, avoid all that stress. But, bro if you broke... Give her all the love you can give her and if she does not  want you, jo! JAPA! She doesn't deserve you. 


Word of wisdom from Manny: If your motivation to get rich is to get your dream girl, just keep it in mind that she may dump you the moment you lose the money. So, if you're planning on hustling  for the rest of your life to keep a girl who's only with you for material things, you have successfully wasted your parents prayers and your school fees. 



Now, for the ladies. Unfortunately, the Internet doesn't give a lot of clues because I narrowed my search to Nigerian ladies. LOL. So, your only options apart from your imagination is to...
  1.  Cook him the best meal of his life. If you can't cook, baby order him his favourite food. 
  2. And buy him perfume or Gucci or something. I have no idea. 
Apart from that, sorry ladies. You're on your own. Use this.



Annnnd it was nice giving you Valentine tips. Don't because of this tips now forget that elections are around the corner. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT LET HUMAN HAIR OR GUCCI BRIBE YOU INTO VOTING FOR THE WRONG PERSON!
  So, don't forget to comment and follow me on Facebook @ "Manuella Ovwighotu" and on the blog Facebook page "Manny_" because that is where the links for my Blog posts are easily found. I'll see y'all later. Happy Valentines here from MTOEBS and from Nigeria!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020. A MYSTERY CLOUDED YEAR. AN IDIOSYNCRASY..

My First Blog Post!

2018. A YEAR OF BLOCKBUSTERS. 2019. A YEAR OF MORE!!!