HAVE NO FEAR, MANNY'S BACK!!!

HAVE NO FEAR, MANNY'S HERE!




        HI Guys,  my name is Manny (Full name is Emmanuella. NO. I'm not related to Mark Angel) and I am a teenager (not a small one though.. Haha). I  write about anything that I wish to share my thought, experience, musings..

    So, the whole of last year was full of so many events that stressed me out. I handled it as best as I could but God helped me through it. I did a lot of things I never knew I could do like stand on a stage and act (stage-fright), dance in front of people, eat some food combinations that formerly disgusted me but Hey! It all turned out well. 

I'm still learning, falling but rising and moving. Is it just me or does anyone feel the shaking around us? Only few people might understand the 'shaking'. 

As we all know, ASUU in Nigeria is still on strike. Ladies underwear are still being stolen and used for money rituals, kidnappings are still on, elections are near, our Vice President almost died, someone has been cutting the face of the President from their campaign posters (that one actually made me laugh when I saw it on my way home), yahoo boys still think they're making it, slay mamas are still dying, and I still can't find my charger, it's all going down. 
  
  I advise us to not give up the hope for Nigeria's restoration. Always remember that before the brightest light, there is always a darkest dark. Okay. That did not come out as planned but you know what I'm talking about, right? 

So, some people may hate me for this but I'd say it anyways, someone has probably even said it before me so no biggie. It honestly hurts me to see everyone wanting to look the same, wanting to be the same instead of embracing what makes them different. 

The result of that mindlessly following everyone will be a bunch of nicely dressed people with zero manners, who will keep having to hustle for the rest of their lives until life gets them. 

Ignorance truly is a horrible thing, I for one do not know a lot. But God helping me I will. Human beings are such a complicated species, I spend hours thinking about them wondering why they act and think the way they do, but trust me that doesn't help, I should have put in hours of research instead. 

If you're like me, start researching about the things you think about so that all you have will be facts, not ideas. 

    It was really nice updating you guys though, watch out for my next post which will contain something a lot fun and less goofy. As some of you may know, I have a tendency to be goofy and go off the point of my topics.  

But my next post will be a lot more fun and serious. I really missed this. For anyone who does not know me, I'm on Facebook @Manuella Ovwighotu (check it out as some of the links of my posts are there), that page would give you a lot of info on me. There is also a Facebook page for my Blog posts 'Manny_', so please like that page and be updated. Also my instagram handle is @Philo_Sophia

Remember to comment, (you might not be able to like the posts I make if you don't have a Google+ account, sorry), share this post and the love, and keep your eyes out for the next piece of Manny's musings. Don't forget to check out my other posts. Much Love. XOXO. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog Post!

2020. A MYSTERY CLOUDED YEAR. AN IDIOSYNCRASY..

WHY YOU SHOULD INCREASE YOUR SOY INTAKE IN 2020